BSB Free Practice

nilagin

Daniel-san
Suspended / Banned
Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Not being used to bikes and avoiding my safety net of Druids, I managed to get a couple from a bad bunch on the GP loop.
BSB_BH040408_0621.jpg

BSB_BH040408_0512.jpg

Some more of the bad bunch in my gallery

Dont fink they will be racing at brands today. This is at 9 o clock this morning.
Snow1.jpg

Snow2.jpg

Photos courtsy if Square Egg of the BSB Forum.
Hope this doesnt hijack your thread.

I like them, there pretty good. Did you get any of number 72 in the 125s?
Thanks.
Sorry Matt, no 125's, we left early to avoid the hold ups going back through the Dartford Tunnel.

Couple of good images there ... (y)

But as Matt S has shown ... :eek: ... what a difference a day makes ... :cautious:

:p

Yeah not looking good for racing, glad i didnt camp as i had original planned too!

They are pretty good efforts particularly for the type of camera your using.

Dont fink they will be racing at brands today. This is at 9 o clock this morning.
Snow1.jpg

Snow2.jpg

Photos courtsy if Square Egg of the BSB Forum.
Hope this doesnt hijack your thread.

:eek: Wow that just seems crazy to 2 days ago. :eek:

Tried cropping my photos as suggested.

BSB_BH040408_051aa.jpg

BSB_BH040408_062aa.jpg

BSB_BH040408_063aa.jpg

Thanks.
I didn't realise I got this one until sorting through later.
BSB_BH040408_252.jpg

I can't work out how he got the bike upright out of the bend but left himself behind.

The racing has been postponed to 10/11 May so I may get another chance to improve.
If I do I'll try looking out for no. 72 in the 125's. :)

Yeah provided they use the full GP circuit, i feel for the small teams that have traveled from Scotland or Island for no race, and will now have to find the funds to do what is inense an extra round

Pics are looking much better without the foreground tyres. Nice and sharp.

That pic of the track this morning is nuts. Looks like we get 3 rounds of BSB at Brands this year! I thought the track only had permission to use the GP circuit for so many events in a year, so it could well be on the Indy.

The BMCRC where due to running the GP on that weekend Sat and Sun, so not problem with the pemission side, just more what is going to happen to those guys? and will it just be the BSB or all the BSB support races?

Some of the BMCRC races will be incorporated into what willnow be the BSB event.

Back