BSB - getting silly at Sillystone

Name
Vlad
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, I don't normally think much of slow shutter superbike stuff but having plenty of time on my hands this last weekend I did some of this:

#1 Soooo Faaaast/Slooooow

SIL_BSB_AK_131004-272.jpg

#2 Brooooookessssssssssssssssssssss

SIL_BSB_AK_131004-295.jpg

#3 Moooooooootoooooooossssstaaaaaaaaarrrrrr

SIL_BSB_AK_131004-528.jpg

#4 Graaaaaasssssssssssssssss

SIL_BSB_AK_131004-914.jpg

Ok, enough of that, lets get back to normal :)

#5 Found a new corner!

SIL_BSB_AK_131005-335.jpg

#6 Found the same old corner I can never tear myself away from

SIL_BSB_AK_131004-148.jpg

One sec.... more in a second :bonk:

Some people shots:

#7 Champ in 10 days time?

SIL_BSB_AK_131005-194.jpg

#8 The slowest man in MotoGP (but a really nice bloke!)

SIL_BSB_AK_131005-257.jpg

#9 Monster: How do you eat yours?

SIL_BSB_AK_131005-224.jpg

#10 The most improved guy in BSB - lets hope he's back in 2014!

SIL_BSB_AK_131005-184.jpg

#11 Actually, maybe this guy is the most improved - get him back as well!

SIL_BSB_AK_131005-202.jpg

#12 Oh he does hate you taking his photo!

SIL_BSB_AK_131005-177.jpg

Crit as you like!

More on the website of course... but not hundreds, I'm not that stupid :p

See you at Brands!!!!

I'm sure ill get blown out of the water on this - you know how much I love your shots and value your feedback,, but I cant get into 1 and 2. Not so much maybe that particular shot just that 'style' of shot I'm not a massive fan. On your website there are (i think) better slower shutter speed stuff.

3 and 5 however are back to full form and stoking shots. as always.

1 and 3 are cracking pans but all up to your usual standard. When your doing slow pans do you burst fire or take single shots?

Nice shots, like them all but i keep going back to 3, it makes me smile, well done,
dave

Sigh...great set again ;) interesting to see some low shutter stuff, I think #1 probably takes the cake for those. Overall though #6 is the winner for me, great action, detail & drama.

No real idea about the rider shots as I dont really follow the bikes - so they may tell a story that im unaware of :) look technically sound though :D

Nice bud but not over keen on the slow mo ones as think bikes and riders that move every which way at once dont lend themselves to the slow art as much as cars but will admit that yourself and Aaron from London Bikers won the award for slowest pans during our little game as i didnt get any lower tham 1/60 @ 400mm :notworthy:

Still love your people shots so for me they keep me coming back for more.

See you at Brands bud.

P.S........Your still my Yoda (y)

Not a fan of the slow bike shot either (although saying that I always try to take them :wacky:) but do like #4 if the grass could be turned down a little.
Hope PJ makes a return to.
Clive.

like the first 6 love the second 6. Pic 3 they still look slow at that low a shutter speed :p

Cheers guys, do appreciate the feedback.

A few answers for you:

not sure about the Laverty shot, you could have asked him to take his silly hat off :) how come the Motostar image got in lol (y)

LOL! He has no hair, I didn't have the heart to ask him to remove his thermal headgear... Motostar... I had some time...and it was raining... and I was hiding in the grandstand :)

When your doing slow pans do you burst fire or take single shots?

Some and some Dex... really should only do single shot but... sometimes...

i didnt get any lower tham 1/60 @ 400mm :notworthy: P.S........Your still my Yoda (y)

1/60th.... that #1 is 1/25th :nuts:

One day young Jedi, feel the force you will.

No real idea about the rider shots as I dont really follow the bikes - so they may tell a story that im unaware of

Tsk! Bloody heathen!

do like #4 if the grass could be turned down a little.

Not on a Nikon! Radioactive grass is where its at!

number 1! yes!

A bike shot you LIKED Gary? W00t!

Anyway...

Overall, interesting to see the split between the love and hate on the slow shutter stuff... me, I don't think I'll be doing that for a while again... then again, only 1 more round and then its 6 months off lol!

As Glen suggested somewhere on here, if anyone fancies a TP meetup for Brands, lets sort it :)

Do like your people shots Andy very nice , not a fan of the slow stuff though however well executed .Was hoping to catch up sometime but not managed to make a single BSB this year:(

Thanks Nick, shame you've not been around... Maybe next year...

Not a huge fan of the slow stuff to be honest, but do like #5 of the 'normal' ones and Lowes is the pick of the people shots for me.

Cheers guys, so there we go... Of the regular bike fans slow is a no :)

Still not sure if that is just because we are all used to it being not slow... Myself included lol

Personally, I love the slow stuff. I think it looks great and I know its very hard to do!

Back