BSB Oulton Park - Saturday & Sunday

Name
Sam
Edit My Images
Yes
Few shots from the weekend at Oulton Park. Huge shame that the insides of Druids were out of bounds on Saturday and Sunday with the marshall's campsite being moved there, although from the TV picutres it looked like it was open again on Monday??

C&C always welcome:

1)

Lee Jackson
by Sam Edwards, on Flickr

2)

Leon Haslam

3)

John Hopkins

4)

Alistair Seeley

5)

Shane Byrne

6)

Leon Haslam

7)

Michael Dunlop

Nice set, haven't processed mine yet.

There were people walking down to Druids today, but I couldn't see anyone standing on the inside at the approach to the corner.

Very nice Sam you could walk through druids Sunday afternoon and Monday but there was a very limited area you could stand in. It was basically level with the walk way and about 30 yards to the right so no nice druid bend shots and the best spot for the wheelie was out of bounds as well. On top of that you couldnt get inside of the track as they come out of the bomb hole they had that all fenced off for the riders motorhomes.

...... On top of that you couldnt get inside of the track as they come out of the bomb hole they had that all fenced off for the riders motorhomes.
We sat in the grandstand at Lodge for some of the time on Saturday and wondered why there was nobody standing on the inside going up to Deer Leap.

Last edited:
Great set well done, for me i think No.5 is ace. I do love Ducati's though.

Nice set particular favorites are 3.4+7 very worried reading about all these areas closed off to the public as I am heading up to Oulton in Sept for BSB its a long way to drive to be disappointed with lack of shooting spots.

Nice set particular favorites are 3.4+7 very worried reading about all these areas closed off to the public as I am heading up to Oulton in Sept for BSB its a long way to drive to be disappointed with lack of shooting spots.

There is still plenty of shooting spots Gaz, it looks they was doing work at druids here's hoping they will reopen it completley. Not sure about the inside of the bomb hole they have had the competitors motorhome there for a few years but they just to run the fence behind the spectator area but last weekend they just ran it to the bridge. Looks like they did because doing it that way it saved them putting up 50 yards of fencing.

Back