BSB Oulton Park Saturday

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a trip to Oulton Park yesterday for the first day of the BSB meeting. First time shooting bikes for about a year and he first time I've been to a BSB meeting for a good few years. Struggled quite a lot at the start of the day, it was very busy and I'd forgotten just how quick Superbikes are! Here's 8 images from Saturday's running, mostly BSB with one Supersport interloper. As always C&C welcome, encouraged and appreciated.

Last edited:
Liking those a lot, great colour too :)

Nice sharp set of shots Richard, the colours pop nicely and they look crisp when viewing on my phone, nice work dude

Liking those a lot, great colour too :)

Thanks a lot, I'm glad the colours look good. The two closeups had a lot of colour work done on them so I'm glad it doesn't look overdone.

Good stuff Rich, i personally like 6 as it has something a bit different about it. shot 7 of Peter Hickman is great as well, sometimes tough to get a shot there with a clean background as often an ambulance parked behind along with the marshals!

A cracking set.
Thank you
Good stuff Rich, i personally like 6 as it has something a bit different about it. shot 7 of Peter Hickman is great as well, sometimes tough to get a shot there with a clean background as often an ambulance parked behind along with the marshals!

Thanks a lot. Yes it's sometimes hard to get a shot with a decent background there, and I wanted to get the bikes with the front wheel up. It's actually harder shooting from the spectator side there since they've raised the viewing bank a bit, it makes getting a clean background more difficult.

Good sharp set with punchy colours Richard. Like the pov in #3.

Thanks a lot. I think the punchy colours are down to the bikes themselves, as other than on the two closeups I've used my normal processing settings. BSB bikes always seem to have really bright colourful liveries.

These look great, I shot bikes a few times but not in as good conditions, when the Sun's out the colour and sharpness really pop more. I'm not even into bikes that much but I enjoy photography of them as the colours and contrasts look great.

Back