BSB @ Oulton Park

TMT

Name
Kalvin
Edit My Images
Yes
A few pics from Oulton - home of the one-wheeled superbike!

Great action shots! (y)(y)(y)

Keep an eye on the too high
keys in some places.

Great shots, superbly sharp.

Great set Kalvin, as above super sharp. Favourite is the Brookes shot, love the point of view, makes for a very dynamic shot

Great action shots! (y)(y)(y)

Keep an eye on the too high
keys in some places.
Thank you. Yes - I agree, even though the conditions were overcast, it was actually quite bright. I didn't need to lift the dark areas so much!

Great shots, superbly sharp.
Thank you. Considering I was using a TC on many of these shots (and stacked TCs on a few) they came out nice and sharp! To be fair, the 1DX is super with TCs and higher ISO and must take the credit!

Great set Kalvin, as above super sharp. Favourite is the Brookes shot, love the point of view, makes for a very dynamic shot
Thank you. Hilltop with a TC attached. Probably my favourite place to shoot from. The riders are usually trying to control a wheelie whilst making a slight turn.

Last edited:
Quality set Kalvin love the Brookes shot closely followed by the Rutter pic (y)

Were you inside the Marshalls campsite to get 9 as we arrived there to be greeted by that 6ft fence not impressed after a 4 hour drive.:mad:

Last edited:
Quality set Kalvin love the Brookes shot closely followed by the Rutter pic (y)

Were you inside the Marshalls campsite to get 9 as we arrived there to be greeted by that 6ft fence not impressed after a 4 hour drive.:mad:
Thank you. I think it should be made a rule that everyone must post a Rutter/Bathams pic - that bike is stunning. No, not inside the Marshall's campsite - I got as far as the fence - they were only just propping up the big one when I was there Friday. They did, however, have staff placed there to stop anyone jumping the small fence. Stolen a great photography spot!

These look mega what sort of lens are u using I'm a newbie and just getting into it so any info would b great tar

Great sharp action shots

Back