BSB Oulton Park

Name
Sam
Edit My Images
Yes
Better late than never BSB from Oulton Park a few weeks ago. Once again the marshall's campsite was located on the inside of druids, meaning capturing the bikes with their front wheel in the air from infront of them going over the bump was impossible. Security were putting up signs just as we got there on saturday. I couldn't help but think if they moved the fence to the campsite up by about 20 metres, you'd have one of the best spots to photograph from back. Rant over! As usual C&C always welcome:

1)

Josh Brookes
by Sam Edwards, on Flickr

2)

Alex Olsen

3)

Luke Mossey

4)

Dan Linfoot

5)

Shane Byrne

6)

Ian Hutchinson

Thanks for looking.

1 for me Sam tucked in and on the move agree about the fence for the Marshalls secure campsite no need to be that far over and it was not even secure all you had to do was step over the tape and walk through the trees if you really wanted access to the site.

Good sharp punchy set Sam. Pity about the campsite restricting your shooting options, unfortunately this sort of thing seems to be the norm now along with advertising hoardings getting bigger and more widespread as well. I guess it pays the circuits bills but I don't think much thought goes into how it impacts on the many spectators there with cameras.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I'm pretty sure the two guys in the security car would have said something if we would have cocked our leg over the makeshift fence. Yeah there was an advertising board just where the bump is too, not sure if it would have affected photographs, but it would be just your look that they move the fence back, only to have loads more boards on the inside :(

Back