BSB Oulton Park

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

A few of my efforts from the most recent BSB round at Oulton Park. First time at Oulton for me and loved it, great track and fantastic opportunities for photos. shame it is so far away for me but will definitely be looking to return in the future!

#1 Backing it in
236A9597 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#2 What a setting for a race track
236A9619 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#3 Things got a bit damp
236A1041 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#4 Then a bit damper
236A2046 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#5 Finding the gaps
236A2445 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#6 Lean angle
236A2740 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#7 Speed
236A3082 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, more on my Flickr if anyone is interested!

Really nice set and good variety too. Oulton is my local track so I've shot there hundreds of times, it's always nice to hear of someone visiting for the first time and loving it. It's a wonderful circuit to shoot at.

Really nice set and good variety too. Oulton is my local track so I've shot there hundreds of times, it's always nice to hear of someone visiting for the first time and loving it. It's a wonderful circuit to shoot at.
Cheers Rich, yep awesome place, looking forward to returning and knowing where to head to as wasted some on the Friday finding my way round.

As said nice varied set Ben liking the wide shot in 5
Cheers Gaz, glad you like #5, took me a few attempts and never quite nailed it but still quite like the way it turned out

Interesting work. I've only been to OP a couple of times but you provide some interesting angles

Back