BSB SHOWDOWN 2017.

Edit My Images
Yes
Popped up to Brands last week to catch the big finale.

Friday headed for Sterlings not the best light bit gloomy to start but you get what you get with natural light then moved around to Sheene Curve followed by a stint at Wesstfield.

Saturday was a much brighter affair starting at Druids then Surtees finishing up back at Sterlings for some race action bailing out when the red flag was shown as the light was fading and my mind was a few hours ahead thinking about a cool beer and a take away :beer:

Sunday was just beer and racing a bit to much beer lol.

Thanks for looking.

36994994694_a67ae4a2fb_b.jpg

37418290100_61526b6959_b.jpg

36984991234_6d67636648_b.jpg

37144231293_a0916a8caa_b.jpg

37105423764_8d6a440ef2_b.jpg

37125744983_a3f7bb6d04_b.jpg

37437565660_628ebff25e_b.jpg

37105163544_a363416839_b.jpg

Last edited:

Very well rendered! Bright, clear, and punchy! (y)(y)(y)

Nice sets there Gaz, sharp and showing great detail, I was gutted that I couldn't make it up there this year .

Nice sets there Gaz, sharp and showing great detail, I was gutted that I couldn't make it up there this year .

Cheers Paul it was not the best light on Friday or Saturday afternoon but then it was October

Brilliant set Gary - No5 is quality :)

Thanks very much Steve.

Nice mate

Cheers Steve I noticed you were bibbed on Saturday bet that was fun must have got some great angles

Some fantastic shots. Number 1 for me. Love the pop of the yellow and green.

Cheers Steve I noticed you were bibbed on Saturday bet that was fun must have got some great angles[/QUOTE]

Hi mate , yes I was ( fri afternoon sat and sun ) you should of shouted me for a chat ,
Yes got loads of different pics for a change

Excellent stuff, best of the year for me!

How'd you get such great results with such a crap body? :)
No. 8 looks expensive.

Some fantastic shots. Number 1 for me. Love the pop of the yellow and green.

Thanks Ben that bike is a togs dream as you said the colours really pop made sure I took plenty.

Great set of pictures.

Cheers lain.

Top set Gary, disappointed I missed race day. See you next season !

Thanks Neil we only got to see the first race had to leave early for a family dinner it was Ma's birthday we spent most of the day chatting and drinking beer :beer::D

Cheers Steve I noticed you were bibbed on Saturday bet that was fun must have got some great angles

Hi mate , yes I was ( fri afternoon sat and sun ) you should of shouted me for a chat ,
Yes got loads of different pics for a change[/QUOTE]

I spoke to you briefly on Friday morning round at Sterlings I was sitting on my blue stall I assumed you knew who I was

Excellent stuff, best of the year for me!

Thanks very much Mike

How'd you get such great results with such a crap body? :)
No. 8 looks expensive.

Crap body I thought I looked good in my speedos :LOL::LOL:

Was thinking of upgrading to a full frame either new 5D111 or used 1DX but that would be for use away from the track due to loosing the crop factor be OK for pans or MX where I am very close to the subject and hopefully get a better hit rate as the 7D is hit and miss at times :mad:

Last edited:
Yes mate I know who you are , I was speaking to you when you was sitting down ,
but I did not see you after , next time shout me , :):banana:

great set of shots GAZA62 :) I was looking at motorsport as another type of theme to shoot so I might well venture to a track in the coming year of 2018

Yes mate I know who you are , I was speaking to you when you was sitting down ,
but I did not see you after , next time shout me , :):banana:

Will do Steve (y)

great set of shots GAZA62 :) I was looking at motorsport as another type of theme to shoot so I might well venture to a track in the coming year of 2018

Thanks Martin if you want to get some experience pre season try a track day they are free entry.

Excellent images.

Cheers Peter.

wow super set so crisp

Thanks very much.

Back