BSB Testing Oulton Park

Name
Glenn
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys, a few images from today at Oulton Park. First time using my 7DII in anger as it were. I'm quite pleased with the results, but would welcome any C&C.

Thanks for looking. Hoping for some decent weather again for the BSB meeting next weekend.
Cheers!

Damn man, be more precise, Glenn…
Who was testing what?
— you, the gear or
— them, the track?

In any case, from what I see, test conclusive for all!
Very promising indeed, have a good time!

Hi Kodiak, thanks for the comments.

Yesterday was a test session British Superbikes at the Oulton Park race circuit. So the 'testing' bit refers to that. It's the first time I've properly attempted to use the 7DII and 100-400mm IS II for Motorsport, so that was also a bit of a test session too. One thing I did notice is that BBF came in handy to get the IS to settle down before pressing the shutter. In fact some of the better panning shots were taken with IS turned off.
Cheers!

You must of been right by me at points :) . Great shots pal , for me my fav has to be the one of Mike Dunlop. :)

Seeley is my pick, I love the livery on that bike and you have done it justice great set overall, id say a tighter crop on 4 just to remove the foreground but that's just me

That first image is fantastic! Great capture!

You must of been right by me at points :) . Great shots pal , for me my fav has to be the one of Mike Dunlop. :)

Nice set Glen 1 is a corker

Seeley is my pick, I love the livery on that bike and you have done it justice great set overall, id say a tighter crop on 4 just to remove the foreground but that's just me

Thanks for the comments and input guys. :)

Back