BT TV - what's on that's not on Freeview ?

Edit My Images
Yes
I'm in the fun process of renewing my broadband - currently with BT, and we also 4 mobiles all with BT which gives us a fairly good deal.
I like MotoGp, so BT TV with sport has a lot of appeal, and I can get it with my contract at less than I am currently paying so I'm very tempted.
I have very little interest in any other sports, though will watch a little rugby and most other motor sports if they are shown.

So, to any of you BT TV users, what else is there , and is it possible to watch old stuff, such as last years MotoGp ?
I have been doing some looking (not sure if I can call it research..) and can't see much else over and above what Freeview has on offer.

Thanks for any replies !

Probably easier to check out one of the weekly TV listings magazines to see what is actually on BT tv, then you'll know if it appeals. Their box will be a hard drive recorder as well, which may or may not be attractive. There will also be an upgraded service with more HD channels, so worth pricing that as well.

Probably easier to check out one of the weekly TV listings magazines to see what is actually on BT tv, then you'll know if it appeals. Their box will be a hard drive recorder as well, which may or may not be attractive. There will also be an upgraded service with more HD channels, so worth pricing that as well.
Thanks Peter - I have already looked at the weekly listings and didn't see much - like most TV, there is little that appeals at present, but I wondered if it was just a bad time of year to be looking..
I guess BT don't have exclusive series like Amazon do.

EDIT - sorry, I thought I'd posted this reply yesterday - our internet has been a bit dodgy due to the weather so I guess it didn't get through..

BT used to have an exclusive channel called AMC. Is it still there?

Back