Btcc Brands Hatch 2015

Nice set. They say a picture paints a thousand words and no more so than the final pic. Great capture - tyre marks, gravel, marshals expressions, etc.

Nice set Paul, you must have had your crash magnet out during the day ? I seemed to walk away from all the accidents spots during the afternoon and found myself bored waiting for the marshals to repair all the track damage.......and then it got dark very quickly !
Nice dof in #3 and love the action in shots #5 & 7 .

#1 is a great shot, like that a lot and the last for the pure 'action' of it, bravo!!!

.DAVID.

Nice set. They say a picture paints a thousand words and no more so than the final pic. Great capture - tyre marks, gravel, marshals expressions, etc.
Thanks Rod
Nice set Paul, you must have had your crash magnet out during the day ? I seemed to walk away from all the accidents spots during the afternoon and found myself bored waiting for the marshals to repair all the track damage.......and then it got dark very quickly !
Nice dof in #3 and love the action in shots #5 & 7 .
Thanks Paul..just lucky with the accidents..I spent a lot of time in the same spot, best light was early in the morning.

Nice set(y)

I like no.3. I really struggle with those type dashboard, badge, etc. shots. This has great DOF from the 2.8
Thanks...If you have a zoom..use the long end i.e. on a 70-200mm use 200, as the DOF less.

Back