BTCC Knockhill

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
Cracking shots. Loving the one of Sutton.
Makes mine pale in comparison.

If they drive on two wheels does it make the tyres last longer?

Right place at the right time :), its one of my fav corners to sit at Knockhill
That's part of it isn't it.
I like being down at Scotsman. Can see so much action. But not the best for photos with the high fencing. MIssed a couple good shots because the camera focused on the fence instead of the car.

#1 is a cracker. Great capture but also POV, background seperation and composition, shame about the glare (IMO) but it doesn't hurt it too much.

I am the same with the glare, I don't like it. Normally my polarising filter is set correctly, but for this one car the windscreen angle was just wrong, with it being at that angle........

That's part of it isn't it.
I like being down at Scotsman. Can see so much action. But not the best for photos with the high fencing. MIssed a couple good shots because the camera focused on the fence instead of the car.
Yeah fencing is pain, for some reason they were even more restrictive on the trackside also this event, I couldn't get to my favorite spots

Nice work!

I understand the new and extended red zones are permanent though :( It's the one at the chicane that affects me the most as I'll need to shoot through the catch, the others I can work around.

Nice work!

I understand the new and extended red zones are permanent though :( It's the one at the chicane that affects me the most as I'll need to shoot through the catch, the others I can work around.

I wasn't sure if it was just for BTCC, but if this is permanent, then :-(

Back