BTCC Media Day Photties.

Just a few images from a newbie. Be kind or not all comments help. Cheers

But that is what the critique section is for... If you want 'nice shot' comments only then Facebook will be your best bet. ;)

Having said that, i like the shot of Hunter Abbott's Audi, i like the view point. I also like #1 but it's a tad soft. The others just fill the frame too much for my liking although they show a nice panning action.

Cheers.
David.

But that is what the critique section is for... If you want 'nice shot' comments only then Facebook will be your best bet
Be kind or not, all comments help* (I think the op knew what he was saying)

Not bad at all, especially for a beginner. As mentioned giving your shots some room would help a bit, other than that just build on your technique :)

Thanks for the comments guys. Yep sorry missed a comma in my message. All comments are good and as a newbie all taken with thanks. I agree some are soft focus not sure if that's the lens and camera being used. I am using a Nikon D3100 and with these shots used my 70-300mm Nikon VR 4-5.6 lens. Once again thanks guys and no worries no need for apologies.

A general rule of thumb is to have more space in front of the car so it has somewhere to drive into, but like all rules they are made to be broken :D

Back