BTCC QUALI BRANDS

Edit My Images
Yes
Popped along to Brands for what has to the coldest meet so far this year boy was I shivering not enough layers but still had a few laughs with some of the regulars even if I could not feel my fingertips started off very dark and gloomy and little light rain but was a bit brighter after lunch here's some of my efforts.

Thanks for looking

17037630171_909a8e0c82_b.jpg

16831022587_60a076fc14_b.jpg

17030919896_4eae370bc7_b.jpg

17037559881_1fff56748e_b.jpg

17088363032_a10b87dbd9_b.jpg

17056318151_827be68d0c_b.jpg

17057729795_2c29b07f96_b.jpg

Great pics - wish I could pan and get sharp images of cars like that! The only teeny tiny thing I don't like (and it's a personal thing for me) is the angled crop of some pictures.

Bloody hell, so sharp you can see the writing on the calipers? Do you have a robotic panning hand attached to your body? If you have any tips on how to get things that sharp I would be very appreciative!

Lovely Set

I must do this one day as I'm only 30 minutes from Brands

It just shows that you don't need media accreditation to capture great shots like this. The Druids angle duplicates that of the media guys favourite, well done with that. The panning shots are lovely and crisp Gaz, you also managed a nice flame shot too to add to a lovely set :clap:

Nice stuff there but the first is the clear winner for me.

Great pics - wish I could pan and get sharp images of cars like that! The only teeny tiny thing I don't like (and it's a personal thing for me) is the angled crop of some pictures.

Cheers Graeme its not popular with many people when I tilt the camera but I get bored I did manage to keep it level in pic 4 :D

Cracking set !

Thanks Baz

That is a great, dynamic collection (and the sort of images that I am aspiring to!)

Thanks very much

Bloody hell, so sharp you can see the writing on the calipers? Do you have a robotic panning hand attached to your body? If you have any tips on how to get things that sharp I would be very appreciative!

Thanks very much Martin I am surprised how sharp the right to left pans have come out at this meet as I got quite a few keepers with very little sharpening if any its my weakest pan due to the problems with my left arm thinking of rigging up some sort of mini pod tucked into a pouch on my belt to help with better panning as these are high shutter speeds in the panning world at 1/200 here's one I managed at 1/100 the lowest I could get a good sharp image

17053170702_9432127674_b.jpg

Great set of photos the first is a cracker

Thanks Martin waited every lap for that Beemer

Like number 1, a good set, great panning.

Cheers Paul

Lovely Set

I must do this one day as I'm only 30 minutes from Brands

Thanks Tony you should get up there for the GP meets

It just shows that you don't need media accreditation to capture great shots like this. The Druids angle duplicates that of the media guys favourite, well done with that. The panning shots are lovely and crisp Gaz, you also managed a nice flame shot too to add to a lovely set :clap:

Thanks a lot Paul if you are talking about 5 its creative cropping as I like to call it gives the impression of a different pov to what I really had

Nice stuff there but the first is the clear winner for me.

Thanks Mike I was pleased to catch the flame

Outstanding - what more is there to say? #5 would be my pick (yes even at that angle lol) just something about it that really works for me.

.DAVID.

Back