BTCC Silverstone

Name
Jonny
Edit My Images
No
Headed up to Silverstone at the weekend for the BTCC,

Probably going to be my last event of the year, need to get my head back into this and try and come back refreshed...

1000s of photos to go through, but here's two from the Porsche cup that I couldn't resist posting... (I'll bung a few more on when I get sorted).

Pretty much straight out of camera with minimal editing... when I use my CPL properly I like the results (they are rare)

Dan Cammish at light speed
Dan Cammish - Redline Racing by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

Dino Zamparelli on his way to victory
Dino Zamparelli - GT Marques by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, as I say I'll get a few more up asap

Yes, I dig that! Very dynamic… top drawer!

I prefer the second shot over the first due to it's clarity. You appear to have a big following on Flickr, so I wouldn't change too much with what you are producing :clap:

Yes, I dig that! Very dynamic… top drawer!

Great photos.

Great shots again Jonothan.

Cheers, folks I'll try and get some other shots up in the next day or so.. apologies for the thin content at the moment

I prefer the second shot over the first due to it's clarity. You appear to have a big following on Flickr, so I wouldn't change too much with what you are producing :clap:

Ha thanks Paul :) yea I guessed it might be a bit divisive but I think the 1st one is becoming an all-time favourite for me... I like that it is still obvious what it is and my personal opinion is that it's refreshingly different. As for Flickr followers, I wish it actually made a difference :D still surviving on beans and toast here (occasionally together when I'm feeling really flush with cash)

Ha thanks Paul :) yea I guessed it might be a bit divisive but I think the 1st one is becoming an all-time favourite for me... I like that it is still obvious what it is and my personal opinion is that it's refreshingly different. As for Flickr followers, I wish it actually made a difference :D still surviving on beans and toast here (occasionally together when I'm feeling really flush with cash)

# 1 - It is different I agree and does grab your attention which has to be applauded.
I struggle to see how folk make money from motorsport stuff without approaching teams and drivers direct ? I can sell a few karting shots which keeps me in beans & toast (both together), but I'm never going to make enough to be able to give up my day job.

Back