BTCC Silverstone

Name
Doug
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All

I had a recent day out with my eldest so at Silverstone for the BTCC and despite the weather we had a great day out. I don't seem to get a much time to spend processing my work as I would like hence the delay. These are a mixture of the all the days racing not just the touring cars.

Please feel free to leave any comments and critique that you care to leave, I have a thick skin!

Thanks

Doug

IMG_7748 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_7910 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_8018 by Doug, on Flickr

Cracking set - I watched the race on the telly and I'm glad I wasn't there when the rain came flooding down though I'm sure it was exciting to watch them squirming around on slicks!

Thanks, it was a good day out if a bit wet at the end , but it did lead to some very good racing

Some nice images there.

I went and enjoyed the day the despite the occasional rain.

I've only just discovered this forum so please excuse the late reply but.....
This is a cracking set of images!
Photography gave me a new found love for BTCC and I'm hoping to make it to multiple events this year.
Even more hopeful to get on board, shooting for one of the teams!

I've only just discovered this forum so please excuse the late reply but.....
This is a cracking set of images!
Photography gave me a new found love for BTCC and I'm hoping to make it to multiple events this year.
Even more hopeful to get on board, shooting for one of the teams!

Thanks Chris for your kind words. I will try to get there for at least a couple of events this year, hopefully the WEC, BTCC and the Classic. My son Callum is a race maker at Silverstone, this will be his 3rd year volunteering and just loves Motorsport.

Good luck trying to shoot for one of the teams, I look forward to seeing your work.

Thanks

Doug

Back