BTCC test day at Donington Park

IMG_0045
by jondartnell, on Flickr

On the link, there is a square with arrow pointed out to the right button, that is the sharing.. click on it, then select grab the HTML/BBCode and select BBCode... since you have not resize them, select appropriate you wish to display, in the case above I selected 800x600 size, then copy and paste the whole thing here.

Job done

R

Thanks minnt, yes it was very busy, it's a pity they wouldn't let us up to the chicane on the infield.

Access for the fans was appalling, virtually all of the infield out of bounds, leaving very few decent vantage points, disappointed having driven 350 miles. If Donnington wants my custom in the future it needs to rethink where folk can go.

Yep, I'm glad I got down there when I could otherwise there would have been no clear shots for me. :(

When it chucked it down we just went home as they had killed the view points. If we were allowed around the circuit we would have stayed.

The Lotus Cortinas in the car park were much better. :D

Good point about access for us mortals that have not got a blue bib. Was at Donington 3 weeks ago, Pirtek and Yausa Honda were going round testing and guess what no restrictions. Stood on the inside of Redgate half the day then on the exit of the chicane past the grandstand. Don't know why they did what they did on Tuesday.

Back