Bugatti Veyron 16.4

Name
Damian
Edit My Images
Yes
When you're called up at 11pm and told there is a Veyron to be photographed and it goes at 9 am the next day you can't say no!

Love it or hate it, this car is a pinnacle of engineering. It posed a few challenges to photograph it, especially in a rush with no prep but I am ecstatic to have the opportunity whether or not the photos came out.

Bugatti Side 800.jpg
Grille800.jpg
Bugatti Veyron Front 800.jpg

Lovely car, I can see you had a few challenges - the car seems shot at wide angle and you've got a lot of (barrel) distortion especially in image 1 and lighting has lost the shape of the rear end of the car (incl. the wing).

Image 4 I don't think is the best perspective at wide angle on the rear of the car (barrel distortion again) - maybe a dead rear would have worked better? The last two shots are cool though.

Lovely car, I can see you had a few challenges - the car seems shot at wide angle and you've got a lot of (barrel) distortion especially in image 1 and lighting has lost the shape of the rear end of the car (incl. the wing).

Image 4 I don't think is the best perspective at wide angle on the rear of the car (barrel distortion again) - maybe a dead rear would have worked better? The last two shots are cool though.

It was shot using a Tokina 11-16. Regrettably because it is in a detailing bay there is only about 2 meters from the car in most angels and the car was shifted corner to corner. The side shot was taken from another room facing back in.

Back