Bullied girl in a park

Name
Dmitry
Edit My Images
Yes
Lea, the girl, told me that she was bullied (abused) in a school, and she escaped a school to become dog handler. She said that she never considered herself beautiful, and she was always shy to smile because of malocclusion. In her Instagram very few photos and only 37 subscribers.

Nevertheless, I think she has good potential. I decided to help her and we did this set in a park. If you like this set, you can cheer her up and write her some good words (@ada_stafford). Thank you.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

life is tough mate
we could all tell a sad story
if she was abused at school tell her parents to complain

Nice shots, she's a pretty girl. Very different to your usual style!

She is a nice looking girl, although I actually prefer her in 2 and 5 of the Lea dog handler set, where she's more relaxed - more herself and not conscious of her mouth - and less formal in her own clothes.

She is a nice looking girl, although I actually prefer her in 2 and 5 of the Lea dog handler set, where she's more relaxed - more herself and not conscious of her mouth - and less formal in her own clothes.
Thank you ancient_mariner!

I'm enjoing these photos too!

I told her, that would like to make "less formal" shooting in jeans on t-shirt maybe. But she borrowed blouse from her mom, and she bought new shoes (that were tight and rubbed her legs), and she even brought a pack with another clothes ) Girls just want to look beautiful.

Bullies are usually bullies because they feel threatened , someone is more intelligent, better looking,taller,better figure

she's a very pretty girl with a good figure so if her self confidence has taken a knock your pictures should go some way to restoring it.

Is there no possibility of taking her course and exams at night school

Bullies are usually bullies because they feel threatened , someone is more intelligent, better looking,taller,better figure

she's a very pretty girl with a good figure so if her self confidence has taken a knock your pictures should go some way to restoring it.

Is there no possibility of taking her course and exams at night school

Thanks for your comment, wack61.

In Russia children study 11 years in school. But they can quit after 9 years (before high school). It is called "lower secondary education". You can go to some colleges for a "blue collar" professions, but you can not study in Univercity for a "white collar". The only only way for her - to get 3-4 years college education first, which gives "secondary education", and after this she can study in Uni for some technical specialities, that are tied with dog's handling (maybe as veterinarian).

In real life, most children, that quit school after 9 years, just go working as couriers or sellers. Few of them study in colleges later to be electricians or mechanics. And even less are going to Uni after college. Just because their families can not afford this kind of education.

Last edited:
Some additional photos that I originally deleted.

b7c42867822a.jpg

b0767fa2e081.jpg

78393dde868e.jpg

2138888b1daf.jpg

6de87cb338d4.jpg

7854443bb2ed.jpg

d943f48b3983.jpg

Back