Bumphead Napolean Wrasse

ello fella too long no speak,hope you are well mate !

Mike I love this aspect of your photography. The colours and differences are amazing,bewildering almost.

. I hugely prefer the first image,the starburst,the little fish caught in it, I prefer the size in frame of subject ,and the sheer colour palette. oh and love that bit of coral/ rock/ thingy:p in the bottom right.

The are always good your UW shots Mike but that first ticks my boxes.:cool:

nice to see you posting kiddo

stu .

ello fella too long no speak,hope you are well mate !

Mike I love this aspect of your photography. The colours and differences are amazing,bewildering almost.

. I hugely prefer the first image,the starburst,the little fish caught in it, I prefer the size in frame of subject ,and the sheer colour palette. oh and love that bit of coral/ rock/ thingy:p in the bottom right.

The are always good your UW shots Mike but that first ticks my boxes.:cool:

nice to see you posting kiddo

stu .

Ay up Stu,

Not dome much photography at all this year - life (and a bit of complacency) got in the way! Kept an eye on the site but haven't really commented much - lets see if I can get a bit of enthusiasm back. Might try a few shots next week if the weather is any good.

The trip was a real mixed bag and I didn't get anywhere near the amount of keepers I'd have been happy with, but right at the end of the last dive, 45 minutes in, fighting a strong current and really blowing out of my arse this gem popped up, and was really tame, so I got a good couple of minutes with him, and the first shot is probably my favourite of the trip.

Hope you're doing ok, keep shooting now you've got all that fancy kit :p

Mike

that's wildlife or sea life:) and image making buddy some times ya get a wet ass and no fish and sometimes it all just comes together.it'll never change. But a shame you didn't get a few more chances:(, It's a corker of a frame,that first though mate it really is :cool:.

It must be hard as one progresses to keep hungry,the other thing is of course the portfolio ever increases and it must be hard to find that .something new to you personally to inspire the trips. and the drive it takes

You are too talented to be complacent, ya sod, go get them what ever it might be(y)..ha ha:LOL: you now have orders,I'd rather inspiration,but god knows how I could do that for someone like you.So I'll take the easy option.and just fire off an order........like you'll listen,ya should though !!

I've gone a bit backwards Mike ,NHS and my optician saved my sight in my left eye (torn retina,scary stuff bro,diagnosis then laser surgery in hours,they weren't messing around bless 'em !!) a month back now. I was told to sit tight and rest for two weeks,did make an feeble attempt at the fallow,but no joy. Well, I put us twice where we nearly got run down by a pricket chasing a doe,hilarious....,tog was AWOL (ok harsh, no light, no chance) ,but it was awesome !! We were 4 yards off a footpath no hide just sat in chairs,I really thought we were going to get flattened, Next visit , it happened again, really uncanny,different spot.

I'm ok mate but i'm only just now hoping to start to try editing again. I'm so slow Mike, especially in PS and stare so hard,I've been tying my hands behind my back a bit, waiting it out and letting things mend..........I've taken a hit but I've also been incredibly lucky, Stone the crows it's frustrating,but best try and be careful:rolleyes:.......................

Man you are cruel:D it's only the best camera and lens( for me) in the world, that money can buy.................................. it's not fancy it's a tool kit:whistle: LMAO

take care

Back