Wild Bunny Youngster.

I like that mate,the pose is cool,I might have framed slightly higher,one of those personal pref things:rolleyes:,but which ever way I cut it it's still a cracking frame of the little guy

Dale the HA interests me,these frames where the head is slightly turned away really appeal to me,it's not conventional,but this type of HA always, confers a feeling of the subject wondering about something we can't see maybe better put as a wistful look??

lovely detail,wish ya put ya techs up ya rotter:p

c'mon england

stu

I like that mate,the pose is cool,I might have framed slightly higher,one of those personal pref things:rolleyes:,but which ever way I cut it it's still a cracking frame of the little guy

Dale the HA interests me,these frames where the head is slightly turned away really appeal to me,it's not conventional,but this type of HA always, confers a feeling of the subject wondering about something we can't see maybe better put as a wistful look??

lovely detail,wish ya put ya techs up ya rotter:p

c'mon england

stu

I'm with you on this mate and the head angle. It sometimes helps tell a story of what creatures might be thinking. It was a bit of a wait but it was totally oblivious to me and just going about it's business. I think we sometimes get too hung up on 'the rules' and often, it's good to break them.

5Div, 100-400L @ 400,
f5.6,
2500/sec,
iso 1600, I could maybe have eased up a little on this, seeing the shutter speed.

Sorry about England. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah cough england,ahh mate at least the english come prepared it's that magical word,essentially lying to one's self....it's called HOPE:banghead:

ya know what mate,me personally,i'd leave them techs alone,(cool low iso:p shot) For me with your camera(iso 1600 should be fine)add a twitchy bunny nose i'd want that ss or close to it.....................I think you are smack on,techs wise........................although that doesn't mean i'm right:banana: Seriously though Dale on my hares,ss 2500 is really where I allways want to be. I so often shoot in low light I can rarely squeeze this out of my camera,even pushing the iso hard. But that ss is my go to base,mind as you know i do tend to shoot high iso and ss

I don't oft muse rules bro ,either in field or afterwards, I try to get them as far away from my head space as possible if i'm honest,. It's a definite approach on my part Dale I feel rules get in the way of us being creative. I'm not saying i'm right , I just try to see the situation for what it is and wonder on how one might make the best of it. It's maybe a weird thing to say Dale I'm aware of these rules thrids etc,but in many ways I really wish I wasn't. how an image makes me feel,what story it tells,is what it's all about for me.

Naturally I then come home and curse me framing again as per usual:D

Sorry slow getting back mate,it's been full bore,of late

stu

Back