Buscot Park : National Trust...

I live 3 miles from here and I have never been as it always seems closed

Do you think these images would be improved if you dealt with the converging verticals so that the building is standing upright? Also, the images are rather flat and might look better with some added contrast.

Do you think these images would be improved if you dealt with the converging verticals so that the building is standing upright? Also, the images are rather flat and might look better with some added contrast.

Possibly....there is scope to do that with the top one.....I did n't go overboard with the contrast adjustment to maintain as much detail as possible in the building - it's a matter of taste that one I guess....

Cheers for commenting...

Possibly....there is scope to do that with the top one.....I did n't go overboard with the contrast adjustment to maintain as much detail as possible in the building - it's a matter of taste that one I guess....

Cheers for commenting...
I think the treatment is just right in terms of contrast and detail, but I do think they would look better with the verticals corrected.
There's a great iOS program called SKRWT that allows perspective changes. Snapsee does something similar too.
The perspective/straighten tool in Lightroom handles everything for me.

Well done!
I think that's a significant improvement.

That straighten job looks great now :)
I too thought there was plenty of conrast already here. Even thought too much when I first opened the thread. Like you say all a matter of taste.

Gaz

Back