Business Printing - General high quality all rounder

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm currently in the middle of looking for a printer for our company.... We have been quoted for a Develop Ineo+ 458

Now this is a huge work horse printer.... Double sided a3 printing, Tray feed for a roll of paper upto a3 size for banner printing etc...

for a price of £400 per quater for 5000 black and 5000 colour.. we only have to provide the paper... We do feel it's a decent price for this printer, however we are a little concerned about firstly, our usage, we don't think we will use that much, and secondly the size of it. it's not a desktop printer.

We are looking for something which can do the following...

Printing flyers and point of sale, sometimes upwards of 100 - 200 at a time.
High quality double sided prints
A3 size
Desktop size
Inkjet
decent ink economy..

I know this is a tricky one because we aren't at the size where we need the full production product, however we are above the requirements of a home desktop printer which will consume ink at a phenomenal rate..

Any suggestions are welcome!

Thanks

I wonder if something in the HP lineup is aimed at what you want to achieve?

I googled and found this one that also (as I read it) comes with their instant ink plan?
https://store.hp.com/UKStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=G5J38A&opt=A80&sel=PRN

I did have a look at some of the HP products as I have one at home and with the instant ink it's great... However I've doen a good bit of research and don't think they actually do the instant ink on A3 size printers... I found a post about this one with some relation to instant ink in canada but nothing in the UK unfortunately :(

Although you won't use it to produce the 5000+ or so prints / quarter is it cheaper than having them done by a outside printer? Alternatively have a look at some of the smaller Xerox machines. I don't know if the quality will be up to your requirements, that' something you'll need to research
https://www.xerox.co.uk/en-gb/office/printers/paper-tab

Back