Jeff
Edit My Images
No
DSC_2424 copy.jpg

Hmmm… Jeff!

Lacks in details, sharpness and tonal
seperation! Without a macro lens you
say… was it a good idea?

It's amazing how close you can get without a macro.. Im viewing on my phone so can't say a great deal about quality but what I will say is....

Without a macro lens, was it a good idea?.. Too bloody right it was.
I don't know your circumstances regarding lens and abilities etc, I just hope your not a complete beginner and put off by comments like you shouldn't have bothered.

I just hope your not a complete beginner and put off by comments like you shouldn't have bothered.

…not at all what I meant! This is why I am very careful
(and certainly clumsy) when formulating for English.

May I ask you to kindly put me on your "ignore" list?
I'm really fed up with your "chiuaua biting heals" belli-
gerent attitude as (maybe you have not noticed) I am
not willing to play along at all.

Very best regards!

…not at all what I meant! This is why I am very careful
(and certainly clumsy) when formulating for English.

May I ask you to kindly put me on your "ignore" list?
I'm really fed up with your "chiuaua biting heals" belli-
gerent attitude as (maybe you have not noticed) I am
not willing to play along at all.

Very best regards!

2 comments Kodiak that is all, just because they go against you and not pander to your ways, don't make it out to be a bigger deal than it is and play hard done by.
You always use clumsy English as an excuse yet you manage perfectly well when it suits.

If I was easily offended I certainly would not post on this forum, I accept that no matter how good an image it will get torn to pieces. I quite like it really.....:tumbleweed:

Hi Jeff - I think it is a Dronefly or Hoverfly rather than a Bee. I only say this because I was chasing the ID of a "Bee" in the ID thread over the weekend when I noticed the resemblance to a fly and checked again.:confused:

Hi Jeff - I think it is a Dronefly or Hoverfly rather than a Bee. I only say this because I was chasing the ID of a "Bee" in the ID thread over the weekend when I noticed the resemblance to a fly and checked again.:confused:

Yeah it is a Drone fly
Bees have antenae and different shaped eys.

Jeff
What did you use and how much of a crop is it.

It was trimmed/enlarged in my Nikon D7200

Back