Butterfly Bow-tie

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
Not posted in this section in a while...

Shot at whipsnade zoo and by looks of it today the last day of summer.

The butterfly was on the brink and suffering a little on the floor so my Daughter (very cleverly) went over licked her hand and the butterfly climbed on. After a little while flew a little and ended up on her chest where it began to lick her neck and chin. Think it was very thankful :)

Images look loads better on Flickr....

IMG_7478
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_7472
by bthomas124, on Flickr

3. Caged Beast

IMG_7487
by bthomas124, on Flickr

4. Hill running

IMG_7408
by bthomas124, on Flickr

5. Classic roundabout shot

IMG_7342
by bthomas124, on Flickr

All comments welcome and appreciated

:ty:

What a really fun and happy set there, if that butterfly had landed on the mrs she would have screamed the place down.:eek:
Hill running shot is my fave from a fine set.

Close encounter with…
Fascinating, blue over and grown under. Sweet takes!

Looks like you had a great time, lovely set of images. Particularly like the second butterfly one and the roundabout shot

What a really fun and happy set there, if that butterfly had landed on the mrs she would have screamed the place down.:eek:
Hill running shot is my fave from a fine set.

Luckily I have been encouraging her to be calm .... if the wife had her way the girls would be freaked out by bugs too! Thanks Steve we have a few nice hill shots so good for our wall :D

Close encounter with…
Fascinating, blue over and grown under. Sweet takes!

Thank you for the comment.... the butterfly was very affectionate.

Looks like you had a great time, lovely set of images. Particularly like the second butterfly one and the roundabout shot

Thanks Tony.... the roundabout was the first time we had it to ourselves so had to take the moment in hand :D

Cute set of images Bryn, the last shot though would have to be my fav.(y)

George.

Thanks T growing up too fast

Cheers Les ... how's the new camera lenses? Sure you have bought tonnes

Thanks George :)

Thanks Gaz :)

I have a few now- just not getting chance to use them though, Pheasant season started October 1st - so I'm a tad busy

Les :(

Back