Buttermere reflections

Another vote for number 2. All excellent, but the light & tones in the 2nd wins it for me.

I like the second one most Alf. The stronger colours and reflection in the third shot are too distracting for me. All 3 are good shots though, nice work

Last edited:
First one for me. Less distractions, simpler and more pleasing to my eye.

Thanks Simon I was initially disspointed by that one but I am pleased with it for those reasons

Top notch all of them - number one is a beauty Alf very tranquil and simplistically excellent

Thanks Chris
:agree:(y) I specially like the second photo for its light and colorfulness.

Second for me also

All excellent, but the second one just nails it for me.

Another vote for number 2. All excellent, but the light & tones in the 2nd wins it for me.

I like the second one most Alf. The stronger colours and reflection in the third shot are too distracting for me. All 3 are good shots though, nice work

The second one for me, excellent

I think you nailed that Alf, No 2 too for me.

Thanks Iain, Stephen, Steve, Tilley, Paul and Mick
Glad you like 2 I am slightly surprised I am not getting slated for the issues I spotted with 2 &3 after I posted them .

WOW!
2 would have room on my wall.
I like 3 but 2 blows it away.

Thanks James

I want the misty stillness of 1 with the sky colour of 2!

All three are very nice.

ihasa thanks you cannot always get what you want with landscape

Thanks Jason

WHAT NO TREE!!!

There are other places along the shore you know

Especially when the place is like Picadilly circus which it was on Sunday too I was hoping for more mist or better reflections

@alfbranch i can imagine. i was tempted to go over there on Thursday the high waters at the moment really interest me, but they are all popular spots..........i hate crowded spots.

@alfbranch i can imagine. i was tempted to go over there on Thursday the high waters at the moment really interest me, but they are all popular spots..........i hate crowded spots.

Danny
You get days where you can be stood on the shore on your own which I have managed a few times which is great. On this occasion there were a couple of courses on the go at the same time which was annoying. I was on my own mostly while taking these apart from a couple of Irish guys who stopped for a chat after togging some trees in mist.

Back