Buying a Porsche?

That's nothing a bit of T-Cut won't sort out (y)

Saw a dog doing something like this years ago, It was after a Cat that had got under the wheel arch after a car returned home, must have been warm up in the arch maybe?

Make sure you consult the dog first.View attachment 134524

Some friends bought a Weinerama (sp?) and over the course of a couple of years it 'ate' their kitchen, destroying not only the kitchen units, but a solid beech butcher block that served as a work surface. I don't think that plastic car bodywork would have been much of a challenge to that animal.

Perhaps its lead got caught round the rear wheel and it was wearing a spikey collar? ;)

Some friends bought a Weinerama (sp?) and over the course of a couple of years it 'ate' their kitchen, destroying not only the kitchen units, but a solid beech butcher block that served as a work surface. I don't think that plastic car bodywork would have been much of a challenge to that animal.

We had a Labrador when I was a kid, she literally ate the kitchen floor 1 lino tile at a time!

Similar to Marc, a friends working black lab ate through his kitchen wall while he was at work on day :D
(Plasterboard) and he wondered why she had an upset tummy for a few days

When I was a Traffic Warden there was a car I was writing a ticket for with a dog in it.

Don't know if it had been "encouraged" to be aggressive towards uniforms, but it went ballistic and was ripping chunks out of the door trim and dashboard!!!!! :eek:

.... didn't hang around after putting the ticket on the screen! :exit:

didn't hang around after putting the ticket on the screen! :exit:
Don't tell fibs, I know what T'W's are like, I bet you were hammering on the roof,
(to try and quieten it down of course :D )

Back