BW Graffiti in a house

Name
Ross
Edit My Images
No
Some interesting graffiti inside a delapidated house...

Cabin_BW_Upload.jpg

Hi Ross sorry I dont think this really works graffiti is normally bright bold colours to make them stand out and if they are black and white the background is used to make them pop, also the light from the door has burnt out the bottom of one of the tags.

Have to agree with the above Ross. How do you convert to B&W? This looks quite dull and grey, some more contrast might help get that pop. I would also look at adjusting the perspective so that the door frame is vertical.

Hi,

Thanks for your critique :) It was a simple convert to GreyScale in PS with a bit of tweeking the contrast so nothing to complex.

I have taken both your suggestions on and adjusted the door to be more straight and added colour and tried to keep some exposure within the highlight of the light coming into the room.

Many thanks for your feedback it genuinley is listened too as I want to improve!. Hope this is better than the first, although some of the floor is missing due to size reducing due to rotation.

Cabin_Colour_Upload.jpg

Ross, try using the distort tool to adjust the perspective rather than rotating it. You'll lose less of the floor and the horizontals will be straighter.

Back