Bwlch nant yr Arian

Looks like a gorgeous place, well captured. Did you crop in the Kite shot at all? Just a pity about the wings being clipped off a bit on it, apart from that they're cracker photos!

Three very nice shots Sir, with the Red Kite being my fav'.(y)

George.

Thank-you all for comments. No, the Kite photo is not cropped. I was at 300mm on the 400mm Pany lens, no time to reduce that. Kites wheeling around like a mad dogs party, just grabbed what I could. Plenty of crows there waiting their turn for the scraps..............

Well worth a visit, just for the stunning country side. Visitors Centre has café and bogs...............:)

Thank-you all for comments. No, the Kite photo is not cropped. I was at 300mm on the 400mm Pany lens, no time to reduce that. Kites wheeling around like a mad dogs party, just grabbed what I could. Plenty of crows there waiting their turn for the scraps..............

Well worth a visit, just for the stunning country side. Visitors Centre has café and bogs...............:)

Fair play to you getting these, I know just how quick birds can be. I'm not sure we get them here in Ireland so it's great to see your photos here :)

Back