Name
Will
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello, been a while since i've posted anything. Been a while since i took any pics really. I got out the other day though and had a wander at the beach in a town i was staying in for a few days. Byron Bay on east coast of Australia. I'm out here travelling and seeing some family and friends whilst re visiting old haunts from my more (mispent) youthful days. I am shooting with an Olympus OMD Em5 mkii and a 12-40mm lens with a Hoya 10 stop filter.
I'm not totally convinced with this camera. I miss my Canon 5dmkii. I bought it as a travel and dive camera as i was tire of lugging around too much bulk and weight, Well i still feel bulked and weighted but i guess less so than had i gone dslr. However i'm considering flogging it when i get home, biting the bullet and getting a housing for the 5diii or whatever when i eventually upgrade. This camera has produced some great results on the macro front underwater but i'm just not getting the quality i want for landscape stuff. I dunno.
Aaanyway, i digress. I quite like how this one has come out. Reminds me a bit of a Dali pic. Just add a few long legged elephants meandering across the watery plains.
What do you think?
CC welcome.
ByronDreamtime.jpg

Very nice stuff, Will… got any more? :cool:

Thanks. I do. That was my favourite of the bunch though.

…this second (post 5) has better DRL applied to it, nice too!

You think? I'd agree compared to the 2nd pic but not sure about the first. Maybe about the same but i will take another look and give processing another go and see what i can get out of it. These might have been a little rushed.

Back