C14 Processing?!?!

Name
Matt Thomas
Edit My Images
No
That what this one shop said they do?!?! :LOL:

I asked if they do 120 film and they said "I'm not sure but I know that we do C14 processing."

WHAT THE HELL!!!

This person is allowed to develop film yet they don't know a single thing about photography. It makes no sense!!! :(

I will not be getting my film done there.

**End of Rant**

C41 Standard colour neg process. K14 was the Kodachrome process ident.

If you need 120 film processing go to a lab that knows what it's doing. If it was a mini lab type operation it's unlikely they'll have the 120 option for the processor

Yea I know it's C41 processing, I'm not thick!

I just thought it was silly how some body like that could work on a photo lab if they didn't know what type of processing they did or when what the names were!!

They mean C41 which is standard 35mm film.

C41 isn't just for 35mm. It's standard colour processing for any film size, just like E6 is for transparency film of any size.

C41 can aslo be used for B+W film.

Just as a matter of interest.

C41 can aslo be used for B+W film.

Just as a matter of interest.

Only certain types of B&W film that are designed to go through C41 colour processing. It'll say on the box if it's to be C41 processed.

Kodak BW400CN was designed to be processed via C41

Do they do 120 film ?
See...its all automated 35mm, they dont have to know anything other than where the start button is.
120 labs, if they do enough volume will be automated also, but they wont fire up the big machine for 3 rolls, therefore they have to know how to process manually.
That lab sounds like a 35mm Asda jobbie

Back