Cadwell Park BSB Friday & Saturday

Name
Sam
Edit My Images
Yes
First trip to Cadwell Park, couldn't have asked for better weather!

Pretty sure these photos aren't going to be anything you haven't seen before, but I'd recommend anyone that hasn't been before to go and see these machines flying through the air!

Comments always welcomed!

Friday:

Josh Brookes
by Sam Edwards, on Flickr

Michael Laverty

Josh Waters

Christian Iddon

#5 'Josh at the Mountain....'

Josh Brookes

#6 Proper 'Josh at the Mountain!'

Josh Brookes

Didn't take too may photographs on Saturday, enjoyed the weather, went autograph hunting (which was a lot more difficult than usual!), and drank copious amounts of free Monster:

Ryuichi Kiyonari

Dan Linfoot

Superb set Sam, hard to pick a favourite but #3 is pretty much there for me.

.DAVID.

Nice set. #4 and #6fav. Only thing I would suggest is a little more space for the bikes to ride into.

Nice set, was there on Friday for practice day. They have put some boards track side at Mansfield since I was last there. Used to get some good shots going away with clocks in view. Not anymore!!!'m

Nice set Sam. Looks like you found that spot at Old Hall!! Numbers 1 and 6 for me. I guess you were in the stand for the airborne shots? FWIW. I think they have been cropped fine.

Last edited:
Great set of shots and some cracking captures - plenty of air :banana:
Looks like it was a fantastic couple days

Good set Sam, #2, 4 & 7 for me. My first visit to Cadwell on Saturday too. How did you find the grandstand for photography at the mountain ?

Nice set Sam. Looks like you found that spot at Old Hall!! Numbers 1 and 6 for me. I guess you were in the stand for the airborne shots? FWIW. I think they have been cropped fine.

Thanks, yeah i was among the trees and the other photographers leaning over the wire. It's a great place to stand. Was in the grandstand at the top of the mountain for those shots on the Friday.

Good set Sam, #2, 4 & 7 for me. My first visit to Cadwell on Saturday too. How did you find the grandstand for photography at the mountain ?

Cheers Neil, I found it quite difficult at first, although I was stood on the second row from the top, i struggled to reach over the media guys at the side of the track, and not being particularly tall didn't help either. When the BSB guys came out i stood on my seat which made it much better. Whereabouts were you on Saturday?

Cheers Sam, I tried to get round most of the Circuit to see what it had to offer. I spent a lot of my time in between The Mountain and Hall Bends but also liked the section from Coppice up towards Charlies. I liked the circuit though and its one I'd like to revisit.
I'll try and get some of my shots up later.

Great shots love the mountain stops with plenty of air. I was there saturday bloody hot day !!!

Back