B&W Caen Locks, Devizes/Rowde

It's not often a shot really catches my eye, but you've certainly got the money shot here for me Jake. Negative space on the left really adds a mood to it and enhances the impact of the subject, with the barely visible trees on the far bank, if indeed that's what they are?
Lovely piece of work. :clap:

It's not often a shot really catches my eye, but you've certainly got the money shot here for me Jake. Negative space on the left really adds a mood to it and enhances the impact of the subject, with the barely visible trees on the far bank, if indeed that's what they are?

Can't really add more than that.

I do like your shots you put up!! Can't you come drag me outta my warm front room when you venture out next! Just don't no where to go!

Thanks Craig, very kind words! It is indeed a tree on the bank, shrouded in fog.
Can't really add more than that.
Thanks Ruth
I really like that
Thanks Jamie
I do like your shots you put up!! Can't you come drag me outta my warm front room when you venture out next! Just don't no where to go!
Thanks Andy, I see you pop up liking things :) Where are you based? More than happy to meet up if you're local.
Lovely job Jake. Love you the light drops off into the mist and the minimalist natural of it
Thanks Rich :)

I live the other side of cirencester! So local ish to swindon area!
Are your shots hand held or on a tripod?

Only thing missing is a pot of Tea & a bacon sandwich perching on the roof :) nice shot Jake

Few B&W do it for me but this does! Really well shot Jake, as said very atmospheric the mist really works well here.
I know the flight...., never managed to get a convincing picture there dispite it being a nice location.

Well done, Lovely image

Few B&W do it for me but this does! Really well shot Jake, as said very atmospheric the mist really works well here.
I know the flight...., never managed to get a convincing picture there dispite it being a nice location.

Well done, Lovely image
Thanks Steve :) I find it a hard place to get a nice shot of the flight of locks!

Back