cafe life

Name
Geof
Edit My Images
Yes
been some time since i used the camera, a recent trip to malta has got me going again

some of my shots are strangely toned due to setting the wb at flash by accident

cheers
geof

I prefer the colour rendition and would crop some off the top of the shot. The pale balcony does nothing for me.

B&W doesn't add to the pic, it doesn't make it better.

Agree with Ken,l the colour IS the image here.

Have to say I love B&W photos but in this case its about the colours so the colour image is the best for me.

thanks chaps...i tend to think a bw might introduce a bit of avant garde flavour
what a flop
the comment on the balcony is ace...i liked the format so i would need to pull down the tone on the balcony??

cheers
geof

If the original shot had been taken with the LHS just to the right of the postcard stand next to the woman I think you would have had a pretty good shot.
Long way to say it, I'll try again. Concentrate purely on the colour of the doors and sign, a much tighter crop.

If the original shot had been taken with the LHS just to the right of the postcard stand next to the woman I think you would have had a pretty good shot.
Long way to say it, I'll try again. Concentrate purely on the colour of the doors and sign, a much tighter crop.

:D

i'll try again...going back next year

Last edited:
Back