Calendar Printing.

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Afternoon!

Was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a good value Calendar printing company? Trying to keep costs down as the profit will be going to charity once made in time for next year?

I use Photobox for the set of family calendars I do each year - purely on the basis that my wife / mother / mother-in-law all like the slim 'kitchen' calendars, and Photobox are (or were, when I last searched) the only ones to automatically include bank holidays, etc on that style of calendar.

You should see a number of discount codes for calendars coming up over the next couple of months, as the different companies fight for Christmas trade, so worth waiting a bit an see what offers become available.

Afternoon!

Was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a good value Calendar printing company? Trying to keep costs down as the profit will be going to charity once made in time for next year?

Get some quotes from local printers and tell them its for charity, you never know, they may give you a discount.

Other option is to use someone like this https://www.onlineprinters.co.uk/

Back