Cambridge

Name
Toby
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
great set only
pic no 1 wasted with the hoody on the boay easy to ps out
Thanks. I never considered cloning him out as it was a reminder of the punting.

the red hoody pulls your eyes to it
Interesting, thanks for the feedback. I've PP'd the red so that it's much much more muted but I'm not not sure which I prefer, I will mull it over a bit ;)

Interesting, thanks for the feedback. I've PP'd the red so that it's much much more muted but I'm not not sure which I prefer, I will mull it over a bit ;)

It may be down to monitor calibration, but I barely noticed them, and had to go back & look again to see what was being talked about - I'd leave it in as a small point of tension & interest in an otherwise straight architectural shot in slightly flat light.

Not so keen on the last two - just seems a bit of a record shot - but otherwise a good set, with 4, 5 & 6 as the standout images.

It may be down to monitor calibration, but I barely noticed them, and had to go back & look again to see what was being talked about - I'd leave it in as a small point of tension & interest in an otherwise straight architectural shot in slightly flat light.

Not so keen on the last two - just seems a bit of a record shot - but otherwise a good set, with 4, 5 & 6 as the standout images.
Thanks for the comments.

Back