Critique CAMDEN & DADDY

Fuji Dave

Teacher's Pet
Name
FUJI SON
Edit My Images
No
Lovely couple came down from Camden today, so I took a few photos and we gave each other our email addresses as I said I`d send the best ones to them. He did offer to pay but I said free of charge. A73 + FE 100mm f2.8.

Daddies Angel by Dave, on Flickr

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
No
I'd just crop the bottom third off as it makes it stronger and the pole to the left and orangey/yellow thing to the bottom right are distracting.

Name
Les
Edit My Images
No
Lovely image vibrant and the pose is superb- I would crop out or remove the yellow object bottom right and those posts are a tad distracting too- I am not surprised he'd be happy with
the shot - I would be too

The 100mm f2.8 is a super lens- I use the 90mm f2.8 for macro and it does double as a lovely portrait lens, I may well invest in the 100mm :)

Les :)

Last edited:
OP
Fuji Dave

Fuji Dave

Teacher's Pet
Name
FUJI SON
Edit My Images
No
I'd just crop the bottom third off as it makes it stronger and the pole to the left and orangey/yellow thing to the bottom right are distracting.

Thank you.

OP
Fuji Dave

Fuji Dave

Teacher's Pet
Name
FUJI SON
Edit My Images
No
Lovely image vibrant and the pose is superb- I would crop out or remove the yellow object bottom right and those posts are a tad distracting too- I am not surprised he'd be happy with
the shot - I would be too

The 100mm f2.8 is a super lens- I use the 90mm f2.8 for macro and it does double as a lovely portrait lens

Les :)

Thanks Les, it is a lovely lens the 100mm and look forward to using it more.

OP
Fuji Dave

Fuji Dave

Teacher's Pet
Name
FUJI SON
Edit My Images
No
OP
Fuji Dave

Fuji Dave

Teacher's Pet
Name
FUJI SON
Edit My Images
No
The second image is stunning love the child’s expression.

Thank you, I have one with the fathers sunglasses off but Camden turned his head at the last second.