Camden Street Photography

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Some candid photos I took in Camden Lock and Chalk Farm road a few days ago.

Food for Thought?

Camden Lock eating
by Merlin 5, on Flickr

Waffling on..

Camden Lock Waffles
by Merlin 5, on Flickr

Pensive

Camden Lock at table
by Merlin 5, on Flickr

A not so pedestrian crossing.

Camden Lock crossing
by Merlin 5, on Flickr

Camden Lock women crossing
by Merlin 5, on Flickr

What are you looking at?

Camden Tattoo Shop
by Merlin 5, on Flickr

Camden Lock Bridge
by Merlin 5, on Flickr

Camden Lock Phone Camera
by Merlin 5, on Flickr

Last edited:
Good colour on the colour shots, good candid stuff there.

Thank you Graham, much appreciate your comments. First time street for me, was good fun!

Very nice set of candid street style shots Lee, liking all of these very much.

George.

Some good shots there.
I particularly like "waffling on"....

:) Thank you very much Bob. Yes I'm with you on that. Customer looks like he's telling off the stall keeper, but I never got to hear the conversation so it makes me curious as to what he said which I suppose makes the photo more intriguing.

Very nice set of candid street style shots Lee, liking all of these very much.

George.

Thank you very much George, glad you like them. :)

Nice set, I really like 2, 3 and 6. The first is not one I would personally take, as I would not photograph people eating, I don't know why but it's a kind of rule I have. At least not as the main subject, maybe if they were in the background it would be different, but as I say that is a personal opinion.

Nice set, I really like 2, 3 and 6. The first is not one I would personally take, as I would not photograph people eating, I don't know why but it's a kind of rule I have. At least not as the main subject, maybe if they were in the background it would be different, but as I say that is a personal opinion.

Thanks Tom. :) I agree with you on that and something I'll keep in mind for future shoots. I guess for me it was more about her stopping eating and just her frozen look of locking onto something she was seeing.

Last edited:
The Bridge shot works for me: the 'look' from under the hoodie, the guy half out of sight. Lots of stuff going on there.

Thanks Toni. You're right about that picture. There were a few guys out of sight sitting on the wall in front of him, a bit of a gangster thing going on. You can see that he clocked me and I sensed he knew I was snapping him so I left pretty quick! That look he has is intense for me.

Thanks Tom. :) I agree with you on that and something I'll keep in mind for future shoots. I guess for me it was more about her stopping eating and just her frozen look of locking onto something she was seeing.

I never thought of it that way, with the frozen look. You've made me question myself about my rule now :ROFLMAO: Maybe more the motion of eating would count as eating rather than having the food there in hand.

Back