Canoeing ...Old but sold..

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all

Have manage to open up a little sales avenue with local canoeist ... Here are two that I have just sold..

Comments please and any idea for improvement

86347520.jpg

86347531.jpg

Regards

Nigel.

Very nice, esp the first one (y)
Great sense of movement and action.
Might be best if it was cropped in a bit ?

Second one looks better than the first to me. Composition is better. He has some space to look into and you can see the challenge he is facing. First one he is heading out of frame and it only shows where he came from not what he is heading into.

Second one looks better than the first to me. Composition is better. He has some space to look into and you can see the challenge he is facing. First one he is heading out of frame and it only shows where he came from not what he is heading into.

Looking at them together I see where you are coming from...

Still a lot to learn.. Will have a look at the others from the batch and see if I have a different comp.

Many thanks

Nigel

Congrats on your sales. I too find the second more involving as a viewer, your technique is spot on so all you can do is aim for cool compositions ...a lower angle may add to the drama as well.

Thank you for the comments... Still trying to think of composition all the time but some times finger gets ahead of thought..

That was the only angle available as I was precariously balanced on the top of the flood gate..

Reagrds

Nigel.

what like get in the water you mean lol :LOL:

excellent shots. You might try approaching a new Sea Kayaking magazine called `Ocean Paddler' great mag but it desperatly needs some better photography imo
ocean paddler mag

thanks for the info and the comments will look into that as I have quite a stock of canoes in rough water and the sea..

Cheers

nigel.

(y) The first shot water (sorry) great shot brilliant (y)

Back