CANON EOS350KIT CAN EOS350KIT & FREE SEMI HARD CANON CAS

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Model - CANON EOS350KIT
Product Code - 851037
At PCWorld for £695 inc. vat £100 cheaper than without the hard case?

The kit is advertised at £669 at warehouse express m8, I'd expect 7dayshop to have a pretty decent price once stocks become available too.

Steep said:
The kit is advertised at £669 at warehouse express m8, I'd expect 7dayshop to have a pretty decent price once stocks become available too.

Trouble is with 7Dayshop is that their stock won't have UK warranty but if you're prepared to take a little risk for a good price....

KenCo1964 said:
Model - CANON EOS350KIT
Product Code - 851037

Or use Jessops to price match and have the facility to test and return the camera if a fault should develop :wink:

Steve said:
KenCo1964 said:
Model - CANON EOS350KIT
Product Code - 851037

Or use Jessops to price match and have the facility to test and return the camera if a fault should develop :wink:

Better to get Jessops to price match someone like Warehouse Express as they won't match 7Dayshop, or any other offshore online trader.

Adrian said:
Steep said:

Trouble is with 7Dayshop is that their stock won't have UK warranty but if you're prepared to take a little risk for a good price....

I got Jessops to price match 7dayshop... EOS350d + 18~55 EF-S for £649. They started to object, but I pointed out that you pay UK VAT from 7dayshop, told them to match it, or I walk.... they matched it. Get yourself to Jessops mate.

That's good news, Jessops can be sticky about price matching offshore traders. Just as well you didn't mention that the one 7dayshop sell is likely to be the RebelXT, ie the US version of the camera :) That's why they don't show pictures of it.

Jessops will match on most things, but not Sigma lenses as they dont get them as cheap as grey imports...or so im told...

Steep said:
That's good news, Jessops can be sticky about price matching offshore traders. Just as well you didn't mention that the one 7dayshop sell is likely to be the RebelXT, ie the US version of the camera :) That's why they don't show pictures of it.

I had to push HARD... and I'm very good at haggling as well. Just stand your ground and make sure they realise you'll walk if they doin't.

Back