Canon Model

Name
Renee
Edit My Images
Yes
Okay check out this on ebay it is just a model and he says so quite blatantly but what I found funny was where people ask ?s at the bottom and his response.

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:
Honestly - what do you have to do????:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: I'd rather have a real one :D

He could have made the description clearer, I'm not sure if it is a model or the real thing.:shrug: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

YOu think it says model right in the title and in highlighted letters throughout the text. Plus the pics clearly show it displayed.

He could have made the description clearer, I'm not sure if it is a model or the real thing.:shrug: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry Renee, I was trying to be sarcastic.

The trouble with ebay is that lot's of people just do not read the full description, to be fair this bloke has tried really hard to descibe the item truthfully.
What can you do?

Dohh. Good find tho. Made me smile... for some reason it reminded me of our buddies across the pond.

Ha ha, great questions at the bottom

stupid people, i like it how the last question was clearly from someone who couldnt speak english, yet has a very english name "sharon" and her spelling is seemingly perfect...... dumb yanks i presume

gotta laugh though, dispite it being a very good model, its clearly a model

Those questions say a LOT about canon owners don't you think?:boxer:

I actually do take offense. A yank in America is someone NOrth of the Mason Dixon (where I used to reside) and while we have a few stupid people the proliferation if definitely in states in the south. I know we now have someone on here from Texas and I used to live there so I"ll stay shut on the rest of it!

*edit* I don't actually take offense I've lived here long enough to know you guys have an awful lot of stupid people too! Just look at Jade and Chantelle and those are just the ones who managed to get famous.

I bought one of those models for my desk at work :)

Canon-1Ds_600-F4.jpg

Q: WILL THIS LENS WORK ON A 10D CANON THANKS RICHARD.
Jan-21-07
A: no

Q: This is the actual Canon EOS 1D MK II and the lens, correct?
Jan-21-07
A: HEY, it is just a model, not real camera and lens. 1:5 scale model.

Q: Hi, I'm sorry about my question but i just now got one from u and i did mistake because of my english i was thinking it's real lens... please can i send...more
Jan-19-07
A: Hey, if it is a real lens, it should cost 8000US$. Do you think there is free lunch?

Made me laugh,... dumb asses.

Back