Canon Pro 1000

Name
Allen
Edit My Images
Yes
Fired this up today for the first time since buying it in September , :confused: shamefull I know , Was expecting it to be dried out and clogged up , BUT HAY HO its working fine , Just done a printer nozzle test print and it all look fine

Phew , bit of a relief :nikon:

That's good. Had you set it up and used it in September?

When I bought my Pro 1 we were undergoing building work and it was nearly a year before I dared set it up due to all the dust and needing to find it a permanent position.

I purchased it off this forum used , apparently its only done 3 prints

My Pro 100 sat unused for almost 9 months and printed fine after doing its self cleaning routine. Wasn't sure it would so only did an A4 photo but not a glitch.

Had mine for two years, not over used by left on standby to save ink - printing a few days ago and power goes. Looks like a new power pack needed £172 plus £250 to fit... less than impressed to say the least :mad::mad:

Had mine for two years, not over used by left on standby to save ink - printing a few days ago and power goes. Looks like a new power pack needed £172 plus £250 to fit... less than impressed to say the least :mad::mad:
Which model? - sorry - just realised which thread I'm in :rolleyes:

Well engineer out - not power pack, so likely to be mother board at £290, but not sure so lots of parts ordered....told that these are generally very reliable. Of course have just missed cash back offer on a new one :mad: The joys of printing...

Back