Canon Pro Graf 100 - best play to buy ink?

Name
Linda
Edit My Images
No
I would appreciate recommendations for sources for Canon ink cartridges for this printer. They are 80ml. Thank you.

That should say 1000 and I can't seem to edit the title.

7dayshop if you can wait, Premier Inks if you need them faster.

7dayshop if you can wait, Premier Inks if you need them faster.

7dayshop don't stock ink for some of the higher end Canon printers, Ebuyer are ok on price and delivery cost

They do (or did when I got it!) for the 1000 Pro like the OP has.

Premier and 7day shop don't have them. E buyer do. I am going to double check the ink flow and see which ones I am going to get this time around. If you know of any more, I will check them out too as it would be fair to say that I haven't cracked the colour printing on this machine from my Mac. :(

Not impressed with the service from this company, from my experience I would suggest avoiding.
Cartridges came in four very squashed separate packages over the space of three days.

That's because they ship some stuff from the channel Islands. An order for multiple cartridges may come in separate packages to take the value of each 'consignment' under the low value VAT and duty threshold.

That's because they ship some stuff from the channel Islands. An order for multiple cartridges may come in separate packages to take the value of each 'consignment' under the low value VAT and duty threshold.

It came from Switzerland and I agree it's all to do with tax avoidance.
Just read their t & c and it's the usual the individual is the importer, didn't realise they were a grey importer.
Also the packages were labelled as a gift and the value was in my opinion undervalued.
Won't be dealing with them again, not even that cheap considering the above

Back