Can't see the sea

Thanks all, I appreciate the comments.
Its a nice little place to visit. Went straight up there after a night shift, the weather was poor but i think it was worth it. Will hopefully go back during the summer.

Reactions: ST4
That is "Nice", nothing more to be said.(y)

George.

Its an almost 10/10 for me. Not sure if its the cental placement is floating my boat, but as an idea and technical execuation this is good

Have to agree with Steve here.
Absolutely belting image. ..the central placing being the only thing I might...repeat might, change.
Marvellous. Very well done you!

"It's over there between the land and the sky" - Basil Fawlty.

Excellent shot, I like it a lot.

Steve.

Good work there.
How does it look if you lift the exposure a little more Tony? Make the see/sky more of a paler grey?

Cheers guys.

There are a couple of others on my website that have the lighthouse off centre. Thought this one worked best in the middle.
Upping the exposure lost the subtle layers in sea/sky Adrian.

Given the almost symmetrical nature of the lighthouse, the central placement works for me! The fact you can't see the horizon makes the shot for me.

I am just another one praising your image. Absolutely fantastic!
I also try to avoid central placing but it really works here.
Well done!!

First reaction is Oooh I like that. (sorry that sounds a bit carry on!).
Second reaction is the same.
Like it because of the simplicity and its not following rule of thirds (rules are to be broken sometimes).

Absolutely stunning shot Tony, love how the sky and sea blend together seamlessly with just a hint of an horizon. The positioning of the light house is perfect too.

Back