Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Very nice candid street style shot Lee, works for me really well.
Thanks very much George, much appreciated. Hope you're recovering well. (y)

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Somewhere near Leicester Square on Sunday, Lee? The whole area was packed with similarly-dressed young ladies. And, for some strange reason, dozens of boys with Sunday-best clothes and haircuts. End of school term outing, maybe?
Yeah Garry, I believe it was Leicester Square, and for sure quite a few women out like those. Oh, I didn't see boys in sunday best but your theory might well be right.

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Kent UK of a guy just walking his dog. I really like the happy proud type of expression on the guys face.

X-H1, 23mm F1.4 Lens, 1/420th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Man And Best Friend-03521 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Kent UK of a guy just walking his dog. I really like the happy proud type of expression on the guys face.

X-H1, 23mm F1.4 Lens, 1/420th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Man And Best Friend-03521 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

That's great George, caught a nice expression on his face and your processing is top notch as usual.

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
That's great George, caught a nice expression on his face and your processing is top notch as usual.

Thank you Lee, appreciate your reply.

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Kent UK of four people virtually in step with each other.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/1100th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Stepping In Time-03523 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a lady looking like she's doing a survey and possibly eyeing up subjects.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/350th @ F6.4, ISO-200, Handheld.
On A Survey-03525 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Last edited:
Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a lady looking like she's doing a survey and possibly eyeing up subjects.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/350th @ F6.4, ISO-200, Handheld.
On A Survey-03525 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Caught her just at the right moment George, she has a kind of shifty expression on her face. :D

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Caught her just at the right moment George, she has a kind of shifty expression on her face. :D

Thank you Lee, appreciate your reply.

"I kinda think that I was her next victim by the look on her face" :)

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a girl sitting on an ornate bench on the South Bank texting.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/100th @ F5.6, ISO-250, Handheld.
Just Sitting Texting-03528 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr