Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

Good image Marcus, with a nice full range of tones. Wonder if the guy had noticed his ID is out of date.;)

George.

lol you're the 2nd person to point that out George... next time we're over visiting I'll double check with him to make sure its been updated :D

It's been a while, but I just got a new camera and lens..

Sony A7S + Voigtlander Nokton 35mm 1.2 II by dancook1982, on Flickr

and it's got a silent shooting mode and high ISO handling which suits my shooting great.

Here's a few photos from today, just wanting to test it out, sorry I'm being less picky than usual because it's a new camera.. :)

DSC00186 by dancook1982, on Flickr

DSC00178 by dancook1982, on Flickr

DSC00169 by dancook1982, on Flickr

DSC00167 by dancook1982, on Flickr

DSC00138 by dancook1982, on Flickr

Good to see you back Dan, with some nice street images. I saw the shot of the your new unit on Flickr and wondered how long it would be before we saw a few shots from it. Looking forward to seeing some more.(y)

"Had you noticed there's also another Dan Cooke on the forum now".;)

George.

Cheers,

such a similar technique to when I used my dslr and 35mm 1.4 zeiss manual focus lens..

but now I get silent shutter, higher iso, smaller body.. ahh it's so nice :D

not noticed the Dan Cooke :) but i've known one IRL before.

Cheers,

not noticed the Dan Cooke :) but i've known one IRL before.

He joined TP a little earlier this week, probably still fairly high up on the welcome forum.

16163178750_d95192d812_c.jpg

16163178750_d95192d812_z.jpg

On the South Bank in London today. Very easy here to be inconspicuous among all the camera using tourists. Shot on my 70-200 f4L, you can see her nose hair in the full size image :eek: - God I love that lens :)

David

Last edited:
There is something about the light this time of year that makes the colours pop but I still prefer the B&W.

Back