Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

That's a very nice character/portrait shot Carl, I'm sure the gentleman would love a copy of it.(y)

George.

That's a very nice character/portrait shot Carl, I'm sure the gentleman would love a copy of it.(y)

George.
Thank you George. I asked his permission before taking it but like an idiot never thought to get his details. I think he is a local resident and there are said to be only 200 of them so maybe .....

My first contributions here.

Taken in Moscow this summer.

IMG_1741-683x1024.jpg

and

IMG_0093.jpg

I know the background is messy on the first shot, but it was the only chance I had for the shot.

Great timing, and different take on street photography

Thanks Mike

If I was being really picky I'd say I'd prefer to se him jumping into the frame with more space to his right.... but I won't say that ;-). It's a great capture!

Thanks Brian, it was a random stranger and he didn't know I took the shot, I think I was lucky to get what I did lol but I see your point ;-)

Nice images, I've been thinking of doing a set called ' Text Walk'... It's a modern day phenomenon, which I sure has led to many deaths and injures.

That's a cracking shot,love it. shame the feet are not in shot but the look on the guys face is sooo loved up!

Did you want to see his shoes ? :D I could have cropped higher but I don't think it particular looks like they's chopped off at the ankles.

what length sense do people usually use for these shots - do the "models" know they are being photographed?

Back