Heres 1 of mine
script>

…???
Where is it?

Sorry Gary, can't help you there… :(

remember how to do it :(
:(

Sorry Gary, can't help you there… :(
I joined the forum over two years ago but not posted for a long time i wanted to try improve my photography before posting any more images now its been that long i can't

Darn, Gary, this was worth the waiting!

Great DR and tonal range, tasteful
rendition overall… cool slant! (y)

Cool suff, Gary… keep'm commin'.

Shoot some strangers, river style...
If you look closely, just to the right of the centre is Bob Geldof in full counter-protest at today's BoatLeave event on the River Thames outside the Houses of Parliament. He's in the white hat and striped shirt. You'll probably need to click through to Flickr to see him, though. Or not, if you've already seen him before ;)

BoatLeave - 07
by Garry Knight, on Flickr

Excellent shots, Gary.

Is it me, the angle, or a wide lens that's making the guy's head in DSC01476-2 look really big?
I think that's what caught my eye it was shot at 70mm he did have a large head.
Thanks for your feed back Garry

Thanks Iain thought it looked familiar, saw a similar shot all be it with an old lady but didn't have the confidence to take it. Good place for people watching and Cambridge is my first, and only, "you can't take my picture" comment :cool:

Thanks Iain thought it looked familiar, saw a similar shot all be it with an old lady but didn't have the confidence to take it. Good place for people watching and Cambridge is my first, and only, "you can't take my picture" comment :cool:

I'm not sure if the young woman in my shot was aware that I was taking her photograph.
I did take quite a few frames and my camera isn't the quietest haha.

^^^^^^^^^^^
Like this; a nice gritty feel to it.
Much of the detail is centred, but plenty of breathing room around the image.
I'm wondering what the lady is thinking, she looks stern...

Back