Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

Just a simple candid street style shot taken of a community support officer that has obviously got his eye on something or someone.

X-T1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/110th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
I've Got My Eye On You-03046 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Went on an 'organised' photwalk yesterday but not much about as 1. it started to early for people to be about and 2 it when through the City of London on a Saturday.

Did manged to capture this couple of London Bridge, obviously not a candid shot.

Punks by George Griffin, on Flickr

Everywhere you go in London, there is building work, this scene on Charing Cross road amused me and made a change from chefs sitting around :)

What is the collective noun for a group of builders? by George Griffin, on Flickr

Just a simple candid street style shot taken at Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco USA of a guy called Dave Earl with his Guitar & Harmonica doing a bit of street playing. This guy is really good and well worth a listen if ever you get to these parts.

Muso (3)-03098M by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Am I right in thinking this is open to anyone? If not please delete.

One from a walk around town a couple of weeks ago

IMG_1281 by Graham Thompson

It sure is an open thread Sir, and a very nice shot from you with some good mono PP work.(y)

George.

"Once I got line for my fishing pole, but not any fish hooks. What good is a line without hooks? I tried praying for hooks three or four times, but I couldn’t make it work. One day I asked Miss Watson to try and pray for hooks for me, but she said I was a fool. She never told me why, and I never really understood what she meant." - The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

West Bay 2017 - 29
by Garry Knight, on Flickr

Just a simple candid street style Snapoto taken of a Lady and her Dog sitting on some steps kinda deep in thought.

X-T2, 60mm F2.4 Lens, 1/900th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Friends On The Steps-03159 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

George.

Last edited:
Just a simple candid street style snapograph taken of a guy taking a nap. Believe it or not this guy actually slept through an air display with all the noise etc.:D

X-T1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/350th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Snoozing-03036 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

No Longer Available.

George.

Last edited:
Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken of some people all obviously interested at somethin' down on the beach. To me this shot was just too appealing to miss.

X-T1, 23mm Lens, 1/480th @ F11, ISO-200, Handheld.
Faceless (4)-03056 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Last edited:
No Longer Available.

George.

Last edited:
Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken of a young man with his Guitar doing a bit of street playing.

X-T1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/140th @ F5.0, ISO-200, Handheld.
Muso (1) (M)-0330M by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Back