Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Canterbury Kent UK of two people chatting and one appearing to be explaining something.

X-T2, 55-200mm Lens, 1/450th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Well It Was Like This-03202 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

"I never shoot mono," I've always said. "It sucks the life out of a photo," I've always added. Until a recent conversation with another photographer got me interested in learning a new skill. Apart from half a dozen test shots, these are my first real attempt at producing black and white street candid photography.

These were all shot in mono in-camera with light tone editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2018. Shooting in colour and processing into black and white is another skill I'm starting to learn.

Bus Stop
by Garry Knight, on Flickr

Hungry, Wet Alley Cat

Rain and Storm Shutters

A Bike Picture

Half In, Half Out

"I never shoot mono," I've always said. "It sucks the life out of a photo," I've always added. Until a recent conversation with another photographer got me interested in learning a new skill. Apart from half a dozen test shots, these are my first real attempt at producing black and white street candid photography.

These were all shot in mono in-camera with light tone editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2018. Shooting in colour and processing into black and white is another skill I'm starting to learn.

Bus Stop

Hungry, Wet Alley Cat

Rain and Storm Shutters

A Bike Picture

Half In, Half Out

“Excellent” set of candid street style shots Sir, I’ve often thought that some of your work cries out for a mono presentation. “Keep up the good work”.(y)

George.

Back